Here are the issues on the blog that have been addressed in depth or analysed with some degree of thoroughness:
– Reading Qur’an for the Deceased
– Fussing Over the 15th of Sha’ban
– The Seventy-Three Sects: Is Most of the Ummah Deviant?
– Understanding Taqlid & Madhhabs 1/2
– Understanding Taqlid & Madhhabs 2/2
– Beware Pseudo-Scholars & Half-Baked Knowledge
– A Perennial Problem: Is Islam the Only Valid Path to God?
– Western Muslims: Prophetically-Inspired Voices of Dissent
– Signs of the End Of Times 1/2
– Signs of the End Of Times 2/2
– Understanding Jihad, Martyrdom, War & Peace
– Concerning Functional Fatwas & Dysfunctional Muftis
– Does Science Point to God or Atheism?
– Joining Feet to Straighten Prayer-Rows: Is it Sunnah?
– Tawhid is Much More than Just a Theological Abstraction
– Political Violence & the End Days
– Reward for Muslim & Non-Muslim Doers of Good in the Afterlife
– Islam’s Rational Monotheism
– The Prophet ﷺ & Salafi Love
– Scholars, Speakers & the Culture of Edu-Tainment 1/2
– Scholars, Speakers & the Culture of Edu-Tainment 2/2
– Moonsighting: Unity or Lunacy?
– Beards, Hijabs & Body Language: Gender Relations
– Contemporary Challenges to Islam & Muslims
– Zakat: Helping the Needy at Home or Just Abroad?
– Khawarij Ideology, ISIS Savagery 1/3
– Khawarij Ideology, ISIS Savagery 2/3
– Music in Islam: Should We Be Making a Song & Dance of It?
– Was the Universe Expecting Us?
– Times Will Get Worse Before They Get Better
– Seven Rights of the Prophet ﷺ
– Rulers, Righteous Outrage & Rethinking Revolutions
– Dhikr Repetition: Is It Allowed?
– Proofs for God’s Existence (and the Place of Kalam in Islam) 1/2
– Proofs for God’s Existence 2/2
– The Path of Knowing, Doing & Becoming
– On Salafis, Ash‘aris & Fossilised Theologies
– Doctrine of the Divine Attributes
– The State Seeking to Domesticate Muslim Scholars
– Terrorism is to Jihad As Adultery is to Marriage
– Takfir: Its Dangers & Rules
– Reason, Revelation, Religion: How They Fit Together
– The Greater Jihad: Is It Just A Myth?